Sick of badly fitting lycra riding up the rear of the large lady in front of you on the cross trainer? Perhaps you are fed up of over stretched muscle tank tops that parade around the weights section with arm holes so low they are practically belt height. Or perhaps you are sick of feeling like you need to buy the most expensive clothing possible to go to the gym, just to fit in?
I’m not suggesting that we should suddenly start teetering around the treadmills in our Jimmy Choo‘s, but perhaps there should be some standards set? Or, is this an infringement of our rights as a member to be there to work out and not give a damn about what we, or anyone else is wearing? Is there an unspoken gym etiquette we should be enforcing? Otherwise I’m worried this could be the new acceptable norm…
But, it’s ok help is at hand. Seems we have some signs you could be a gym idiot, and let’s be honest, recognising you have a problem is the first step to fixing it.
- Label Autumn Winter Collection 2012-13 (fwdlife.in)
- 101 Fashion Tips and Tricks Every Girl Should Know (news.stylecaster.com)
- Hip-Hop Dance Classes Are Coming To The Little Gym (prweb.com)
- 4 girls fined for violating dress code in college (thehindu.com)
- Leggings, miniskirts, sagging pants: Fashion trends drive dress code changes (mlive.com)
- Ghetto Fitness (winosguidetofitness.com)
- PayasUgym.com welcomes Bowlee Park Sports Centre to the family (prweb.com)
- New Gym Start up | Gym Troubleshooting | Gym Sales Training (jimthomas.typepad.com)
- Arjun Rampal and Chitrangada Singh spellbind the fitness enthusiasts at Gold’s Gym (bollywoodpage3.wordpress.com)